Eagle Trailer Company has over 30 years of experience in the field of trailer manufacturing enables us to find a solution for almost every request of our clients. Thus, a vast number of innovative designs and solutions have been developed since the business has been founded.
All of our production is completed in-house, which allows us to provide fast and high-quality solutions for specific requests of our clients and more importantly allows the client to inspect while their order is in production. We strive for AWS 14.3 welding standards and NACE WJ-3 preparation and corrosion prevention standards for our products. We use Lincoln Electric SuperArc L-56 wire with an Argon/CO2 Cover Gas and DuPont Epoxy Primer and DuPont Polyurethane Paint.
Fields of work:
- Design and development department
- In-house AutoCAD/Inventor capabilities
- Out sourced Laser and Fiber Plasma parts production
- Small and large trailer production
- Commercial contract fulfillment- typically for rental and energy companies
- In plant and field trailer repair capabilities
- Small and large volume parts and steel sales
- Training and customer support
- Steel and aluminum welding repair
Eagle Trailer Co. is a leader in innovative design and manufacture of bumper pull, gooseneck and fifth wheel trailers with capacities ranging from 2000# to 20,000#.